Third Wednesday Webinars
Waste-to-Energy OR Waste-of-Energy
The first in the 2013 series of webinars, this webinar was held on January 16, 2013.
Speakers include Rick Weeks, Chief Deputy with Virginia’s Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ); and Robert Brickner, Senior Vice President of Gershman, Brickner and Bratton, Inc. (GBB), consultants in solid waste management. Click here to register.
Attendees will learn:
- How to qualify the client – Is this company for real and can we validate the technology?
- How to assess the readiness of an energy project to go forward – Does the client really have the capabilities and resources to carry this out?
- How to assess your community’s readiness – Is there a fit for our community? Do we want this? Are we ready?
- What public or private resources are available to economic developers? What resources are available to the client company?
- What incentive programs are available for waste – to – energy projects?
A recording of this session is available by clicking here. If you experience problems with the recording, you may want to try using the VLC media player instead of Windows Media Player. The VLC media player can be downloaded here.