Third Wednesday Webinars
SourceLink Virginia: Linking Entrepreneurs to Resources that Help them Grow
The fourt webinar in our 2015 series was held on April 15, 2015.
SourceLink Virginia is a valuable online tool that is designed to connect companies to available resources efficiently and effectively. Economic developers and community leaders are invited to learn about this resource during this webinar.
Our speaker will provide an overview of SourceLink Virginia including how this resource has been launched and how the tool can be leveraged among economic developers to support small business development, business retention and expansion, and business attraction.
Attendees will learn:
- What SourceLink Virginia is all about
- How SourceLink Virginia can be used as a tool for business retention and expansion
- How SourceLink Virginia can support business attraction
- What economic developers can learn from SourceLink Virginia's launch in the Commonwealth
- Where economic developers and community leaders can go for more information
To see a schedule of webinars in our series of webinars for 2015, please click here.